The Club House on Malaya Nikitskaya is located at the start of the street in one of the oldest Moscow districts, just one kilometer and a half from the Kremlin, one kilometer from Patriarshiye ponds, surrounded by quiet lakes, green squares, monuments of history, culture and architecture. Such a good location offers its residents convenient transport accessibility to the city center and the largest arteries of the capital: Novy Arbat and Tverskaya streets, as well as Boulevard and Garden Rings.
Inalterability of the historical image of the manor was selected as the main principle of the project. The main facade, recreated using the drawings dated 1940 by architect O. G. Piotrovich, is decorated with the elements of sculptural and molded decor and clad in natural stone (marbled limestone produced by Franken Schotter, Germany). While the external facade remains the same, the interior of the building complies with all the criteria of a modern deluxe residential complex. The Club House on Malaya Nikitskaya is the most expensive residential project in Coalco's portfolio.
The project includes expansion of the building and arrangement of two basements with technical premises and a 42-stall car park. The public spaces are finished under the project of architect L. Vintovaya (Project Zet architectural bureau). The flats have a free layout, making it possible to take into account all wishes and requirements of owners during the development of the interior design project.
The project is distinguished by high quality of construction, materials and engineering equipment (modern systems of water purification, fire fighting, climate control, central conditioning, etc.). The adjoining territory is fenced and improved, and safety is ensured by round-the-clock video surveillance, burglar alarm, system of territory access control.