As part of expanding its development business, VTB Group acquired three projects for construction of business-class residential complexes in Moscow: Tsar Square, Presnya City, and Basmanny 5.
As a result of the transaction, VTB's subsidiary, VTB Real Estate became the owner of 90% in each project and the remaining 10% were kept by the previous owners. All the projects are in the initial building phases. VTB Group, together with the previous owners, intends to build up and realize the properties to end customers.
In accordance with the development strategy of the developer business, VTB Group is interested in searching for attractive targets for investing. The Group Companies have the required expertise in this sector and plan to expand our portfolio in similar projects.
The Tsar Square Project envisages the construction of four blocks of variable number of floors. Underground levels where an underground car parking is planned will combine all the buildings into a single whole. The Tsar Square will include residential real estate – flats and apartments as well as all the infrastructure necessary for comfort life: kindergarten and shopping areas. There will also be a fitness club with a more than 3000 sq m swimming pool & SPA at the complex. The territory of the complex will be fenced and landscaped, equipped with children playing centers and sport grounds, pedestrian alleys, rest areas, lawns and flower beds.
The location of the Presnya City Multifunctional Residential Complex features a wonderful transport accessibility and allows for reaching both any point in the downtown – it's only 4 km away from the Kremlin – and popular suburban routes: Novorizhskoye, Rublevo-Uspenskoye and Volokolamskoye Highways.
Basmanny 5 Complex is situated in the downtown Moscow, close to the most convenient traffic intersections and makes it possible to always be at the center of things. A five minute walk from the Garden Ring and the Krasnye Vorota Subway Station, a walking distance from famous theatres and museums, a modern arts center, expensive restaurants and prestigious universities, including the country's main technical university, the Bauman Moscow State Technical University. Various infrastructural items will be implemented in the complex: a cozy coffee house, ATMs, a drug-store, and a dry-cleaner.